A&E‘s Sunstop® is a high performance multifilament polyester sewing thread, offering advanced ultra-violet light protection. Sunstop® is ideal for outdoor applications where seam strength retention and fade prevention during UV exposure are required.
- Improved resistance to strength loss from UV exposure over standard polyester filament thread
- Good seam strength
- Consistent diameter and excellent ply security
- Superior Sewability
- Non wick treatment to limit moisture migration
- Advanced UV protection helps reduce color fade from UV exposure.
- Available in standard marine and awning colors
- Fiber Resistance to Acid- Excellent
- Fiber Resistance to Alkali- Fair
- Fiber Resistance to Bleach- Excellent
- Fiber Abrasion Resistance- Good
- Fiber Resistance to Heat- 145 deg C (Highest continuous temperature before breakdown)
- Fiber Melting Point- 265 deg C